Criminal Lawyer in Paris 8
Criminal law is defined as the set of rules that govern behaviors designated as contrary to the law. This law lists misdemeanors and classifies them according to their seriousness, it also specifies the penalties.
Our criminal lawyers in Paris 8 can handle your cases concerning fraud, theft, or various types of aggression. We can accompany you in all transparency and to put to good use our great experience and our know-how in negotiation to defend your case as well as possible.
Fraud control, a field well known to our criminal lawyers in Paris 8
Fraud control is a department of the French Ministry of Economy, Finance and Industry which aims to ensure the protection of consumers at the economic and security level. This governmental service also ensures the fairness of markets.
Fraud itself is made up of two distinct branches:
- Deception: it refers to the fact of deceiving or attempting to deceive a third party through a contract by any means whatsoever
- Falsification: this offence is like deception but more specific. It only considers cases concerning foodstuffs, beverages, agricultural and natural products and finally medicines.
Our criminal lawyers in Paris 8 receive you in our office to discuss your case. With more than 35 years of experience, our firm will put you at ease and be available for all your questions, whether you are a victim or a defendant.
The misdemeanor, an infraction of criminal law
Our law firm in Paris 8 is accustomed to handling cases of misdemeanors. Whether it is a robbery or an assault, we are fully capable of providing you with the support and expertise necessary to ensure that the procedure runs smoothly.
There are many kinds of theft:
- Car theft
- Burglary (theft with effraction)
- Theft by impersonation (when the thief pretends to be a government or law enforcement official, for example)
- Energy misappropriation (when an individual manipulates his neighbor's electrical installation for example).
Our criminal lawyers can assist you in all these cases and more. Do not hesitate to call upon our legal services.
See also :